The Maxpedition Imperial Load-Out Duffel Bag is a big, very tough, well-made bag with no divided components. Its a great bag that can house about a couple of weeks worth of gear, and its load capacity is big enough to carry anything you want, making it a perfect bag for travel and outdoor needs.
* Overall size approx. 28"(L) x 13"(W) x 12"(H)
* Volume approx. 3500 cu. in.
* Covered heavy duty main zipper with dual lockable slides
* Two 1" top compression straps with quick release buckles
* Frontal zippered 10"(L) x 6"(W) slip pocket with key ring inside
* Frontal exterior 6"(L) x 4"(W) loop field for patches
* Modular attachment webbing on back face (PALS 3 rows, 8 channels)
* Sewn-in adjustable shoulder strap for superior strength with shoulder pad
* Bartacked and reinforced main handles with oversized handle wrap
* Bartacked and reinforced drag handles on both ends
* 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
* TeflonÂ® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
* High strength zippers and zipper tracks
* UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
* Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
* High tensile strength nylon webbing
* High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
* #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
* Internal seams taped and finished
* Paracord zipper pulls
* Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
* To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
* Do not machine wash.
* Do not use detergent or bleach.