The ASP Leverage cap replaces the stock endcap and helps to secure the baton in the officer’s hand. This helps with baton retention and control.
The Leverage cap will help you retain the baton during dynamic confrontations. The unique design will also increase the striking potential as it allows you to grip the baton farther down on the handle. The leverage cap has a smaller diameter than the baton handle and is designed to employ the fulcrum principle. Your little finger will rest in the reduced diameter of the leverage cap allowing you to exert extra leverage during a strike.
With the leverage cap installed, an F16 baton has the impact of an F21, an F21 strikes like an F26.
Available in Textured black(52921) or Electroless finish (52920)
– Extends the reach
– Increases baton retention
– Improves control
– Increases the striking power.
· Optional Electroless nickel finish
· 6061 T6 aluminum
· Black industrial anodized
· Black powder paint coated
· O-ring retention groove
· Fits all ASP Friction Loc Tactical Batons
· Reduced diameter finger grip
· Flared retention head