The Maxpedition MPB Multi-Purpose Bag is a fully-padded, straightforward, professional, and a hard-wearing multi-purpose briefcase with 30L of space and 22 independent carrying compartments. Its versatility and convenience is applicable beyond military and law enforcement service. Inside the bag are removable stiff panels for separating gears and for attaching any accessories equipped with Velcro.
Whether you are having a business appointment in the luxury of a downtown high-rise or the rugged great outdoors, you will find the clean-cut lines of the MPB and its ultra-durable nylon construction to fit all your carrying needs. Great for use with your laptop computer, documents, digital accessories, shooting / hunting /range gear, and anything else that can be carried, even the most delicate photographic or filming equipment.
* Main: 14"(L) x 6"(W) x 10"(H) with hook-and-loop Divider
* Front: 6"(L) x 2"(W) x™ 9"(H) with ID/Pen Holder
* Rear: 5"(L) x 2"(W) x 5"(H) and 5"(L) x 2"(W) x 4"(H)
* Both Sides: 13"(L) x 2"(W) x 9.5"(H)
* Exterior Dimensions Overall (including main, front, rear & side pockets): 16" (W) x 11" (H) x 10" (D)
* Carry: 2" Strap w/ Non-slip Shoulder Pad
* Optional Accessories: GRIMLOC™ D-RINGS
* Approximate Combined Capacity: 1530 cu. in
* 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
* Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
* High strength zippers and zipper tracks
* UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
* Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
* High tensile strength nylon webbing
* High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
* #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
* Internal seams taped and finished
* Paracord zipper pulls
* Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
* Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
* To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
* Do not machine wash.
* Do not use detergent or bleach.