The Maxpedition Last Resort Tactical Attache is designed to carry your tactical essentials in the most highly organized fashion, essentially what some refer to as a "bug-out bag." With hard-wearing materials and stout steam, this bag is built to last.
The bag’s main compartment is padded on all sides, has a hook-and-loop divider, and is large enough to fit a 14” laptop computer. On the front side of the pack, four (4) separate pockets of varied shapes and sizes hold and organize your smaller pieces of gear, including a long pocket that can hold two spare 30-rnd M-4 magazines. Between the collage of pockets and the main compartment is a CCW compartment, lined with loop-side Velcro for attachment of #3501 Universal CCW Holster (sold separately) and #3502 Three-Clip Holder (sold separately), and large enough to conceal a full size handgun and 3 spare mags. Check out our Hook & Loop Modular Accessories.
On the opposite face, a fully padded organizer opens up as a document / tool / instrument pocket with extensive internal divisions. On the ends, there is a radio pocket and a water bottle pocket, both with bungee retention. Velcro loops on top of bag can retain a collapsible baton or a flashlight.
The #0604 Last Resort Tactical Attache can be hand-carried and comes with a padded shoulder strap. Main zipper pull features our button lock safety device, to prevent accidental opening. This product is available in Black (#0604B), Green (#0604G), or Khaki (#0604K).
* Main Compartment: 13"(L) x 3"(W) x 10"(H)
* Frontal (long pocket): 3.5"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 8"(H)
* Frontal (2 small pockets): 3.5"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 3.5"(H)
* Frontal (wide pocket): 7"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 4"(H)
* Rear Organizer Pocket: 13"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 10"(H)
* Radio Pocket: Fits most radios, sat phones, GPS
* Main Compartment: Fits up to 14.1" (diagonal screen size) laptop computer
* Water Bottle Pocket: Fits 32 oz / 1L water bottle
* Empty Weight: 2.6 lbs
* Optional accessories: Hook & Loop Modular Accessories
* 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
* Teflonâ„˘ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
* High strength zippers and zipper tracks
* UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
* Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
* High tensile strength nylon webbing
* High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
* #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
* Internal seams taped and finished
* Paracord zipper pulls
* Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb grime and water resistance.
* To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
* Do not machine wash.
* Do not use detergent or bleach.