The Maxpedition Doppelduffel Adventure Bag is a unique large travel bag that may be carried by hand, shoulder strap in 2 orientations, or with hide-away integral backpack straps. Two (2) internal padded divider can split main compartment into smaller sections. This is a heavy-duty medium-sized bag enough to carry stuff for a two day trip anywhere, with a capacity of 32000 cu. in.
* Main compartment: 26" x 13" x 9" with two padded dividers
* Frontal/top compartment: 10" x 7" x 2"
* Internal pockets: 8" x 6" x 2" (two)
* Side slip pockets: 22" x 6" (two)
* Approximate Capacity: 3200 cu. in.
* PALS attachment webbing: Top, bottom and both sides
* Shoulder strap: Includes 2" shoulder strap, adjustable, with 2" shoulder pad
* Backpack straps: Contoured built-in with sternum strap
* Hydration: Can hold up to 100 oz / 3L reservoir (sold separately)
* Available colors: Black, OD Green, Khaki, Foliage Green, Digital Foliage Camo
* 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
* Teflonยฎ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
* High strength zippers and zipper tracks
* UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
* Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
* High tensile strength nylon webbing
* High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
* #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
* Internal seams taped and finished
* Paracord zipper pulls
* Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
* To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
* Do not machine wash.
* Do not use detergent or bleach.