The Maxpedition Aggressor Tactical Attache The #0612 AGGRESSOR Tactical Attache was a response to a huge numbers of customer requests for a super-sized version of our "Operator Tactical Attache". It's a shoulder carry computer work bag that can withstand wear and tear of any type of abuse. It fits up to 17" (diagonal screen size) laptop computer. The bag has all of the same (but magnified) features such as utility pockets on one side, padded organizer on the other, CCW compartment, internal hook-and-loop divider, radio and Nalgene bottle pockets on the ends.™ For the Aggressor, we also added lockable main compartment zipper slides and an external 4" x 6" velcro field for patches.
The bag also has enough room to house other essentials such as multitude of cords, chargers, adapters, cables, a couple of bottles of water, extra batteries, etc. Its great quality and workmanship makes it perfect for every outdoor and travel needs.
* Main compartment: 17"(L) x 5"(W) x 13"(H)
* Large pocket: 6"(L) x 2"(W) x 10"(H) with slip pocket and ID holder
* Med Flap pocket: 9"(L) x 2"(W) x 6"(H) with velcro loop field on lid
* Small flap pockets (2): 4"(L) x 2"(W) x 4"(H)
* Padded organizer pocket: 16"(L) x 2"(W) x 12"(H)
* Fits up to 17" (diagonal screen size) laptop computer
* Optional accessories: Hook & Loop Modular Accessories
* 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
* Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
* High strength zippers and zipper tracks
* UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
* Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
* High tensile strength nylon webbing
* High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
* #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
* Internal seams taped and finished
* Paracord zipper pulls
* Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
* To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
* Do not machine wash.
* Do not use bleach or detergent.