The Maxpedition Centurion Patrol Bag is a truly exceptional law enforcement patrol duty bag, packed with features inside and out. If you're looking for the best, this one is for you. it has starched-type handles that keep the straps from getting circle-wrapped, and of course, the famous toughness and quality of the Maxpedition brand.
Bag overall size approx. 23"(L) x 12"(W) x 13"(H)
* Approx. 19"(L) x 9"(W) x 12"(H) with padded top and sides
* Full 3-sided opening lid with dual lockable zipper slides
* Three (3) zippered mesh pockets under lid (two 5"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 8"(H), one 6.5"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 8"(H) )
* Adjustable bottom stiffener panel
* Two removable internal dividers for improved organization
* Two 9" wide organizer pockets on back wall
* Modular attachment points on top exterior of lid (PALS config: 3 rows/ 11 channels)
* -2 strip of 13"(L) x 1"(W) loop on top of lid to accommodates patches
Frontal Face Features
* Full opening 9"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 9"(H) organizer pocket with dual zips and internal pockets
* Large 7.5"(L) x 3"(W) ID window with pen/tool slot divisions (1.5" - 1.5" - 1" - 1" - 1" - 1")
* Two 10" deep frontal pockets with cinch closure for radio/ water bottle (fits 32oz Nalgene)
* Two 4" quick access elastic pockets for gloves, keys, and other misc.
* Two (2) zippered end pockets each 8"(L) x 2"(W) x 10"(H)
* Modular attachment points on end pockets (PALS config: 2 rows/ 7 channels)
* 1" hook and loop retention loops spaced 9™ apart for baton/ flashlight
* Rear pocket 18" wide x 8.5" tall with center hook and loop divider, dual zips
* Two 4" x 6" external loop fields on rear pocket for patches
* Five molded plastic feet sewn on base for support and wear resistance
* Wrap-around dual handle design for superior strength
* Adjustable 2" shoulder strap with tri-fold shoulder pad included
* 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
* Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
* High strength zippers and zipper tracks
* UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
* Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
* High tensile strength nylon webbing
* High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
* #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
* Internal seams taped and finished
* Paracord zipper pulls
* Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
* To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
* Do not machine wash.
* Do not use detergent or bleach.
All Maxpedition nylon products are GSA compliant and available for purchase at GSA Advantage!