The Maxpedition Jeroboam Gear Bag is a small gear bag with paddling throughout and a unique oblique full opening. Like any other bags from the brand, it's made up of high density and very durable nylon, and treated with Teflon for extra stain resistance. It includes thick and tight webbing for its handles and straps, and closes with high quality zippers and para-cord zipper pulls. With its portable size, comfortable materials, and versatile features, this is a great bag for carrying everyday items, such as cell phone, ipod, wallet, small gun, some ammo, and still has enough compartments to house some essentials like GPS, passport, maps, tickets, etc.
Bag overall size approx. 11"(L) x 9"(W) x 6.5"(H)
Main Compartment Features
* Padded bottom & internal pocket
* Unique oblique full opening design for easier access
* Dual lockable zips for security
* Full opening front pocket 8"(L) x 2"(W) x 4.5"(H) with internal mesh pockets, key ring, dual zips
* Half opening rear pocket 8"(L) x 2"(W) x 4.5"(H) with internal mesh pocket, dual zips
* 2 rows of attachment webbing on each end
* 6"(L) x 4"(W)loop field for attaching patches
* Adjustable shoulder strap and pad included
* 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
* Teflonยฎ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
* High strength zippers and zipper tracks
* UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
* Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
* High tensile strength nylon webbing
* High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
* #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
* Internal seams taped and finished
* Paracord zipper pulls
* Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
* To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
* Do not machine wash.
* Do not use detergent or bleach.