The Maxpedition Methuselah Gear Bag is a medium padded gear bag with sleeve to hold a 13.3" or smaller laptop computer, perfect for carrying a netbook or a Tablet. The rest of its spacious main compartment has room for several boxes of ammo, earmuffs and glasses. The bag also comes with a swiveling clips that you can use to attach the strap - which just spins right on its place no matter how you pick up the bag, fiddle-free. Also, since its pockets aren't as specialized as other bags under the brand, this particular model offers a lot more ways to use it, truly a great bag for everyday use.
* Bag overall size approx. 14"(L) x 10"(W) x 9.5"(H)
Main Compartment Features
* Padded front, back, and bottom with internal pocket
* Unique oblique full opening design for easier access
* Dual lockable zips for security
* Built-in padded laptop sleeve to hold 13" or smaller laptops
* Full opening front pocket 12"(L) x 2"(W) x 7"(H) with internal mesh pockets, key ring
* Half opening rear pocket 12"(L) x 2"(W) x 7"(H) with internal mesh pocket
* Attachment points on side (3 rows, 2 channels) and 3 daisy chain loops
* 6"(L) x 4"(W) loop field for attaching patches
* Adjustable shoulder strap and pad included
* 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
* Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
* High strength zippers and zipper tracks
* UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
* Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
* High tensile strength nylon webbing
* High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
* #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
* Internal seams taped and finished
* Paracord zipper pulls
* Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
* To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
* Do not machine wash.
* Do not use detergent or bleach.