Maxpedition MPB XXL is a multi-purpose large gear bag/ briefcase with built-in padded laptop sleeve that can hold 15.4” or smaller laptops. Its dual zipper provides smooth and easy access. Its spacious space and compartment give way to carry more tools and organize stuff, such as mouse, external drives on its main pockets, lock cable, notebook, large GRID-IT organizer, set of headphones, etc.
Front pockets are made with an elastic organizer to house small writing pads, pens, remote controls, and voltammeter. The other front pockets which are closed with Velcro pockets is good for carrying 3.5” hard drive, etc.
* Main: 16" x 12" x 6" fully padded with padded divider
* Front Right: 10" x 7" x 2.5" with 5 internal pockets
* Front Left: 10" x 7" x 2.5" with 3 internal pockets; elastic organizer
* CCW Pocket: 15" x 10" with 12" x 7" loop field
* Side A: 10" x 6" x 2.5" with internal and external sleeve pockets, exterior ID window
* Side B: 6" x 3" x 2.5"
* Side C: 6"x 7" x 2.5" with internal sleeve pocket
* Rear Pocket: 15" x 11" x 2.5" with internal organizer
* Rear Sleeve Pocket: 8" wide x 9" deep
* Fits up to 17" (diagonal screen size) laptop computer
* Main compartment comprise dual zipper opening for easy access to contents
* Integrated webbing on lid for attaching phone holster or small pouch
* Rear luggage strap perfect for hands free transport in airports
* Detachable rigid bottom to prevent sagging
* Built-in flashlight / baton holder
* Includes 2" adjustable shoulder strap with reversible shoulder pad
* Meets FAA Carry-On Bag Size Requirement
* 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
* Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
* High strength zippers and zipper tracks
* UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
* Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
* High tensile strength nylon webbing
* High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standardnylon thread)
* #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foampadding material for superior shock protection
* Paracord zipper pulls
* Finished and taped internal seams
* Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
* MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
* To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
* Do not machine wash.
* Do not use detergent or bleach.