Get a more specialized shoulder bad with the Maxpedition Compact Range Bag. This bag is built with cube-ish shape to accommodate the full outdoor shoulder bag set-up.
* Approximately overall size: 14" long x 10" wide x 10" high.
* Main Compartment: 12" long x 7.5" wide x 8.5" deep with dual zip opening; fully padded; lined on both sides by 8" x 10" loop field for accessories.
* Side Pocket 1:™ 10.5" wide x 7" wide x 1.5" thick with slots for 6 pistol mags and zippered pocket.
* Mag pockets will hold 6 double-stack magazines or 12 single-stack magazines.
* Side pocket 2: 10.5" wide x 7" wide x 1.5" thick with mesh pocket and zippered pocket.
* End slip pockets:™ 8" x 7" on both ends.
* Adjustable divider for the center cargo area.
* Removable ammo tote has 2 padded zipper-closed pockets that will fit most handguns (sized to fit the 5" Government™ 1911).
* Removable shoulder strap.
* 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
* Teflon™ fabric protector for easy maintenance and grime resistance
* High strength zippers and zipper tracks
* UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
* Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
* High tensile strength nylon webbing
* High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
* #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
* Internal seams taped and finished
* Paracord zipper pulls
* Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X"stitched for added strength
* Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont
* Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
* To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
* Do not machine wash.
* Do not use detergent or bleach.
All Maxpedition nylon products are GSA compliant and available for purchase at GSA Advantage!