The Maxpedition Baron Load-Out Duffel Bag is a large bag with rock solid construction that can house heavy loads. It only has a main compartment and a pocket on one side, but this bag is well-built, well-stitched, and big enough to accomodate uniforms, boots, and a lunch pack. It is also a perfect size for weekend outdoor getaway that needs bigger gear, to stow first-aide kit, emergency kit (complete with flares), etc.
* Overall size approx. 22"(L) x 10"(W) x 9"(H)
* Volume approx. 1500 cu. in.
* Covered heavy duty main zipper with dual lockable slides
* Two 1" top compression straps with quick release buckles
* Frontal zippered 7"(L) x 5"(W) deep slip pocket with key ring inside
* Frontal exterior 4.5"(L) x 3"(W) loop field for patches
* Modular attachment webbing on back face (PALS 3 rows, 6 channels)
* Sewn-in adjustable shoulder strap for superior strength with shoulder pad
* Bartacked and reinforced main handles with oversized handle wrap
* Bartacked and reinforced drag handles on both ends
* Meets FAA carry-on bag size requirement (less than 45 linear inches)
* 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
* TeflonÂ® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
* High strength zippers and zipper tracks
* UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
* Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
* High tensile strength nylon webbing
* High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
* #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
* Internal seams taped and finished
* Paracord zipper pulls
* Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
* To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
* Do not machine wash.
* Do not use detergent or bleach.