The Maxpedition Sovereign Load-out Duffel bag is a big, well-built and tough bag perfect for camps and traveling. It can carry essentials from gun range needs, month long camping trips to as simple as being a "car bag." It can fit stuff well and still have enough room for extra essentials, while keeping everything inside safe and secured with its stout seams and heavy-duty zippers, and high quality nylon fabric with teflon fabric protector.
* Overall size approx. 32"¯(L) x 15"¯(W) x 14"¯(H)
* Volume approx. 5000 cu. in.
* Covered heavy duty main zipper with dual lockable slides
* Two 1"top compression straps with quick release buckles
* Frontal zippered 12.5"¯(L) x 7"¯(W) slip pocket with key ring inside
* Frontal exterior 6"¯(L) x 4"¯(W) loop field for patches
* Modular attachment webbing on back face (PALS 3 rows, 10 channels)
* Sewn-in adjustable shoulder strap for superior strength with shoulder pad
* Bartacked and reinforced main handles with oversized handle wrap
* Bartacked and reinforced drag handles on both ends
* 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
* TeflonĀ® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
* High strength zippers and zipper tracks
* UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
* Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
* High tensile strength nylon webbing
* High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
* #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
* Internal seams taped and finished
* Paracord zipper pulls
* Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
* To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
* Do not machine wash.
* Do not use detergent or bleach.