Maxpedition Tactical Toiletry Bag is a well designed with toiletry bag with a nice combination of small and large compartments, including Velcro zipper bag perfect for first-aide kits. This bag can carry entire items of a mid-sized Adventure medical kit, a collection of FA supplies, a SAM splint, and still have enough room to carry some EDC-type toiletries.
* Dimensions:┬ 13" (L) x 7.5" (W) x 3" (H)
* Zippered pockets allow easy access; holds toiletries securely
* Multiple elastic organizer pockets of various sizes
* Removable see-thru mesh sack
* Dual attachment via metal swivel hanger hook or side release buckle
* 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
* Teflon┬« fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
* High strength zippers and zipper tracks
* UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
* Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
* High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
* Internal seams taped and finished
* Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
* Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
* To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
* Do not machine wash.
* Do not use detergent or bleach.