Maxpedition Tactical Rolling Carry-On is a tough and practical addition to your luggage, storage and outdoor needs. It is made up of rubber corner guards in high wear areas for more comfortable carrying. It also has lots of organizing compartments to accommodate everything you want to carry with you.
* Approx. overall empty size: 14" long x 9" wide x 22" high or 35.56cm long x 22.86cm wide x 55.88cm high (meets FAA carry-on requirements)
* Top pocket: 12" long x 4" wide x 6" high or 30.48cm high x 10.16cm wide x 15.24cm high
* Recessed, locking telescopic trolley handle extends to two heights: 30" & 42"
* Total Weight (including 2" shoulder strap and pad): 8.9 lbs (4.03 kgs)
* Weight without 2" shoulder strap and pad: 8.3 lbs (3.76 kgs)
* Main compartment may be used in its entirety or be divided into 2 areas with a zippered divider
* Full-length skid rails on the bottom
* Two grab handles (top & side) allow two-handed lifting into vehicles
* Recessed inline skate wheels made of hot-poured polyurethane are noise-free
* Four points of contact with the ground help prevent bag from falling forward when upright
* Rubber corner guards in high wear areas
* Durable 2" carry handles in front
* Durable 2" shoulder strap and pad included for added comfort
* Diving gear grade stainless steel hardware
* When used for airline travel, be sure to check with your airline for any weight limitations
* Exterior fabric: 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
* Interior is fully lined with 420-denier nylon durability
* Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
* High strength zippers and zipper tracks
* UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
* Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
* High tensile strength nylon webbing
* High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
* #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
* Internal seams taped and finished
* Paracord zipper pulls
* Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
* Maxpedition’s nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
* To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
* Do not use detergent or bleach.
* Do not machine wash.
* All Maxpedition nylon products are GSA compliant and available for purchase at GSA Advantage!