With high-quality materials, stout seam, and large frame Maxpedition Larkspur Messenger Bag can hold up the daily wear and tear that these kinds of bags are put through. Its roomy dimensions is great for carrying big stuff, such as large laptop computers, extra change of clothes, books, shoes, lunch box, etc. with still have extra room for other additional stuff.
The holding flexibility of this bag really achieve a solid tactical variant of a messenger bag for both foot and vehicle travel.
* Design collaboration with EGL
* Main: 15.5(L) x 4.5(W) x 10.5(H); fully lined with loop
* Frontal pockets(2): 7(L) x 1.5(W) x 9(H)
* Sheath pockets (2):1.5(L) x 1(W) x 6.5(H)
* Lid sleeve pocket: 15(L) x 10(W)
* External 6(L) x 4(W) loop field for attaching ID patches
* Max. shoulder strap length: 62"
* Max. waist belt circumference: 68"
* Combat ready tactical messenger bag
* Enhanced for concealed carry and internal modularization
* Zipper on lid allows access to main comp. without lifting flap
* Adjustable 2 quick release shoulder strap
* Adjustable and removable 1 waist belt
* 1000-Denier abrasion and resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
* Teflon fabric protector for easy maintenance and grime resistance
* High strength zippers and zipper tracks
* UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
* Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
* High tensile strength nylon webbing
* High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
* Internal seams taped and finished
* Paracord zipper pulls Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength.
MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
Do not machine wash.
Do not use detergent or bleach.