Black Aluminum 1 Pawl Chain Handcuffs (Yellow – Tactical)
The Black Steel 2 Pawl Chain Handcuffs (Blue – Security) are flexible and more easily applied during confrontations. Its forged aluminum bows are black hardcoat anodized. Its replaceable lock sets are also available into two, three, and slip pawl designs.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Black Aluminum 1 Pawl Chain Handcuffs (Yellow – Tactical) provides the lighter side of control. Its design incorporates the practical features most requested by officers on the street. A flat contact bow improves application. Complex keyhole up training procedures are no longer necessary. There is a keyway and double lock slot on each side of each restraint. A double lock warning bar is readily visible. Both double and single locks are released by turning the key in a single direction. The frame geometry, deep set teeth and precision smooth action eliminate the need for backloading.
* Steel Identifier Chain Handcuffs provide a major advance in both the design and construction of wrist restraints.
* Frame geometry in these tactical handcuffs is the result of extensive computer modeling and simulation analysis.
* Strength potential has been maximized through use of an interlocking, unitized frame.
* The cuff structure is forged from high strength stainless steel on custom built, high speed, progressive dies engineered by ASP.
* Each ASP restraint is then overmolded with ordnance grade polymer under 75 tons of pressure.
ASP Chain Handcuffs