The Miles Tactical ASP Baton Molle Pouch is made of superior 1000 Denier Nylon to provide lasting durability. It is a molle baton holster designed for ASP, Monadnock and other expandable batons that can be attached to vests, backpacks or other gear with Molle PALS attachments.
The elastic strap design of the pouch area will firmly hold the Protector batons and expand to fit standard sizes Friction Loc Style batons.
The two vertical straps on the back of the scabbard feature strong industrial velcro to securely hold the baton to your belt or equipment. Being Molle compatible means it will attach to Molle gear.
- Vertical carry or horizontal carry.
- Strong 1000 Denier Nylon
- Strong Industrial Velcro
- Elastic design holds virtually any baton
|Size and SKU||Length||Width||Weight|
16″ – 21″ The measurement on the pouch that will hold your baton or flashlight is 4.25″. For the best retention your baton or flashlight should not be longer than 8″
26″ The measurement on the pouch that will hold your baton or flashlight is 6.5″. For the best retention, your baton or flashlight should not be longer than 10″
16-26″ This will carry batons from 16″ all the way to 26″. It is the perfect size to be compatible with the entire size range.
Tip: You can twist the baton or flashlight to help draw it from the scabbard.
- Being Molle compatible means it will attach to Molle gear. The Molle compatible straps can be used to attach to backpacks or other gear with Molle attachments. This Tactical Scabbard features two straps on the back that are lined with strong industrial Velcro to securely hold the baton to your belt or equipment.
- There is also a ring on the bottom from which you can hang additional equipment if you are using this on a backpack or other gear.
Strong 2″ Wide Retention Strap
- We have made the elastic retention band on our holder 2″ wide. This will keep your baton or flashlight secure in the holder. Even when turned upside down!
- To make it easier to draw out your baton you can twist it as you pull it out. If mounted on the belt it is best to support the holder as you draw out the baton. If mounted securely on a MOLLE system this is not necessary.
Will hold small flashlights
- This holder will also secure small flashlights in the way depicted here.
- For the 21″ holder please make sure your flashlight is less than 1.25″ wide and no longer than 8″
- For the 26″ holder please make sure your flashlight is less than 1.25″ wide and no longer than 10″
- You can use the horizontal straps to slip your duty belt through and carry your baton or flashlight horizontally
- You can use up to a 2″ wide belt