The Maxpedition Lunada Gearslinger is the next largest size from the Remora™. A longer padded ambidextrous shoulder strap provides more comfort in carrying heavier loads while an additional retention cross strap (also ambidextrous) prevents bag from swinging around during rapid movement. This is Maxpeditions most advanced Gearslinger design to date.
- Main compartment: 12" x 8" x 3" slightly tapered towards the top, front and back divider, internal loop field for CCW, inner organizer pocket, YKK#10 zipper closure, drainage grommet
- Front upper pocket: 7" x 3" x 1" with divider and elastic organizer loops
- Front lower pocket: 8” x 7” x 1.5” with divider, elastic organizer loops, key retention, and drainage grommet
- Front slip pocket: 6.5" x 5.5", YKK zipper closure
- Rear pocket: 6" x 8" with internal loop field for CCW, button closure
- Modular webbing: 2 rows x 4 channels in front, 4 rows x 2 channels on both sides, 2 sets of 2 rows on shoulder strap.
- Belt loop: Hook-and-loop flap style, non-slip texture, accommodates up to 2.5" wide belt
- Shoulder strap: Ambidextrous. Integral with 2" webbing and Duraflex Warrior side-release buckle, can be concealed in rear compartment
- Cross strap: Ambidextrous. Adjustable in length. Made from 0.75” webbing with built-in survival whistle side release buckle
- Handle: 1" webbing with cushion and Duraflex D-rings for optional shoulder strap
- Approximate overall volume: 390 cu. in.
- Empty weight: 1 lb, 10 oz