The Maxpedition Pygmy Falcon-II is a compact rectangular urban daypack with unique military styling and 1400 cubic inches (23 liters) of carry capacity. The Y-shaped compression strap contributes to the bag's form and structural integrity while a row of sewn nylon hard points in front allows users to attach other Maxpedition pouches and accessories with the "snap and anchor" modular expansion system.
Comfortable back padding and supple curvaceous straps supported by 1.25" nylon webbing minimize the load on shoulders. Two side net pouches with cinch cord can be used to carry water bottles. Experience the workmanship, materials, design, and super durability for which Maxpedition is best known.
- Dimension: 18"(H) x 9.5"(W) x 5.5"(D) Main Compartment
- 12"(H) x 7.5"(W) x 2.75"(D) Front Pouch
- 12"(H) x 7.5"(W) Slip Pocket
- Capacity: 1400 cu. in. / 23 liters
- Hydration: Two side pouches for 1L Nalgene
- Support: 1in Adjustable Sternum Strap
- Optional Accessories: Grimloc Carabiner
- Empty Weight: 36.9 oz.