Ultra-Light Sniper BDU Jacket and Pant Ghillie Suit
$322.95 – $392.95
This is the Ultralight One Piece Camouflage Ghillie Poncho. It is a One-Size-Fits-All and will fit a person up to 6’6″ tall and a 60″ chest. It can be trimmed to fit your height. The ghillie poncho has sleeves for your arms, and an attached hood.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Ultra-Light Heavy Duty Sniper Style BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) Jacket and Pants Ghillie Suit is made in the USA. It is custom built to your specifications and takes 3-5 days to build and ship. This is the Sniper version which means the front of the BDU Jacket and Pants is left bare of Jute material. Because snipers spend plenty of time stalking and crawling around, the front of the Suit is reinforced with a layer of Cordura material. This makes sniper crawls over rough terrain much easier. This BDU Suit has a 3 layer construction design:
The Base Layer is a Military BDU which comes in 6 different pattern choices. These are made by Atlanco. On the front of the BDU we sew a 1000 Denier Cordura Plus fabric. The Plus means the Cordura has a urethane coating which makes it water proof, so you won’t get wet while lying down.
CORDURA Reinforced- the front of the Sniper Ghillie Suit is reinforced with a layer of matching Cordura material.
The 2nd layer is our 1″ x 1″nylon netting. This is sewn directly to the back of the Military BDU Jacket and pants with Industrial strength sewing machines.
The 3rd layer is where our synthetic Ghillie jute comes in. It is hand tied directly to the netting and covers the back of Jacket and Pants and also the attached hood.
Our Synthetic Jute thread is: Fire-retardant, Water-repellant, Rot Proof, Mildew resistant, Non-Allergenic, Contains No UV-Brighteners
BDU Sniper Jacket Specifications
The Jacket is a Military BDU 4 Pocket Coat made by Atlanco. We then sew 1″ by 1″ netting on the back and then hand tie synthetic Jute onto the netting. The Synthetic Jute thread covers the entire back of the jacket, the back of the sleeves and the hood.
- On the front of the jacket and sleeves, we sew a 1000 Denier Cordura Plus fabric. This allows you to slide and crawl on the ground over rocks and through mud with ease. The Cordura has a urethane coating which makes the suit water-proof, so you won’t get soaked when crawling around in wet conditions.
- We have attached 1″ wide Nylon straps to the inside of the sleeves as thumb loops, so the sleeves won’t ride up your arms when crawling. • The front jacket buttons have been removed and Velcro has been sewn on so you won’t feel the bumps when crawling.
- By using netting on the outside of the BDU Jacket, you can add natural vegetation while out in the field. This allows you to change your pattern by adding leaves and other foliage.
- Actual weight for the Medium Regular jacket is 3 lbs.
- Pockets come closed but you can choose to make the pockets accessible
The Hood is constructed by hand tying synthetic Jute thread to 1″x1″ netting and then sewing this to the Jacket. This design helps you to stay cooler by allowing the wind to pass through. It also allows for better hearing.
BDU Sniper Pants Specifications
The Military BDU Pants are made by Atlanco. We sew 1″ by 1″ netting on the back and then hand tie synthetic Jute onto the netting. The Synthetic Jute thread covers the entire back of the pants.
On the front of the pants, we sew a 1000 Denier Cordura Plus fabric. This allows you to slide and crawl on the ground over rocks and through mud with ease. The Cordura has a urethane coating which makes the suit water-proof, so you won’t get soaked when crawling around in wet conditions. The 1000 Denier is also very abrasive resistant, so you can crawl over rocks and sticks with ease.
- Top front and rear pockets are accessible.
Care Instructions: If the suit needs cleaning just hand wash and hang it out to dry. On the Jute suits you will need to reapply fire retardant after washing.
NOTE: Because this is a custom suit all returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.